Naturigin 4.0 BROWN Permanent ORGANIC Hair Color Dye
NATURIGIN Natural Hair Colours has the lowest measured PPD levels of any other Permanent Hair Colour in the world! In fact, government research confirms that NATURIGIN Permanent Natural Hair Colours contain between three to six times less PPD than any current competitor in the market. NATURIGIN therefore leads the way in offering you an effective natural hair colouring option with pure benefits, and less colouring chemicals, while clearly ensuring a professional quality hair colour, with functionally second to none.
- 100% Resorcinol free, 100% PTD free, 100% Ammonia free
- 100% Parabens free, 100% SLS free
- 100% Grey Hair coverage
- Available in 19 colours
- Easy to Use 30 minutes colouring
- Pleasant and mild fragrance, Vegan friendly
- Winner of Best Natural Product in the USA for 2014 and 2015
- With 12 Certified Organic ingredients that protects hair during colouring.
NATURIGIN (4.0 BROWN) 100% Permanent Organic Hair Colour
Naturigin 4.0 Brown will give you a natural, beautiful brown hair quickly and easily. This colour is one of our best sellers. Customers love its rich hue and appreciate how nourished and well-conditioned their hair is after colouring. This is due to the special blend of certified natural lemon peel extract, certified natural orange peel essential oil and other pure and gentle extracts and natural oils. Naturigin hair colour is 100% free of ammonia, parabens, resorcinol and SLS. Developed and produced under strict EU regulations, all Naturigin products are manufactured according to the world’s most stringent cosmetic regulations that guarantee the highest possible level of consumer protection. Denmark, the most organic country in the world, and home of Naturigin, has even stricter demands.
Active Ingredients: 12 natural oils and extracts to give you the best copper blonde free that is free of any chemicals like SLS, Ammonia, PTD, Resorcinol, and Parabens, and a mixture of mandarin essential oils, certified organic lemon, 10 gentle and pure organic extracts, all of which protect the hair during the colouring process and adds nourishment and shine to it.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
PACKAGE includes: Colour Cream (A); Activator (B); After Colour Treatment (C); Safety Gloves (D)
Prepare the mixture before starting, empty the tube with (A) into the bottle with (B) and then shake it well.
Apply half of the mixture from the Activator bottle on the re-growth by parting the hair at the scalp and let it work for 20 minutes. Then apply the rest into the remaining hair and leave it for 10 minutes.
Apply all the mixture from the Activator bottle starting on the hair roots and work towards the ends. Then massage the mixture into the hair and the scalp and let it work for 30 minutes.
Add a little water to the hair to make the mixture foam, massage the hair and scalp and then rinse well with lukewarm water.
Apply the content of the (C) to the hair and thoroughly work it into the hair and scalp. Massage gently for 2 minutes and then rinse. To support a soft and health result you may apply your regular conditioner immediately after colouring. Repeat if desired.
For those who lose hair during chemotherapy, they often find that their hair grew back a different colour or even grey, and scalps become sensitive too. Naturigin hair colour dye was created when one of its founders was dianosed with breast cancer, which prompted her to produce Naturigin (Nature & origins) which are natural, organic and sustainable.
Why do people living with cancer recommend this product?
Naturigin hair colour dyes are technically fanstastic as it is easy to apply, easy to use and smells terrific. The consistency is great and it does not run, which makes it easier to colour the edges. It is milder than traditional hair colours as it does not cause a tingling sensation. It feels great without any discomfort compared to other hair products.
1. Is one box of NATURIGIN colour enough to colour the entire head?
- 1 Box for up to neck length Hair
· 2 Boxes for up to Shoulder length Hair
· 3 Boxes for over the Shoulder length Hair
2. Is NATURIGIN colour LASTING and does it cover grey hair well?
Naturigin colour if well taken care of normally last longer than other hair dyes, especially if NATURIGIN after care colour Hairwash (Shampoo) and after care Colour Conditioner (with puresilk) are used, which are formulated with ECOCERT certified organic extracts and natural oils.
Yes, NATURIGIN covers 100% all normal grey hair from the first application. Best recommended shades for grey hair cover are 2.0, 2.3, 3.0, 4.0, 4.6, 5.0, 5.3, 6.0 and 6.34.
3. Ammonia free vs Resorcinol free vs Parabens free. What’s the difference?
- Ammonia produces caustic burns & lung irritation. Highly toxic when inhaled.
- Resorcinol is a toxic dye that can cause scalp irritation, and disrupt hormonal function and lead to hypothyroidism (Thyroids).
- Parabens are preservatives that can cause asthma & breathing difficulties, irritation to skin, eyes; Parabens are continuously found in breast cancer tumors.
- There are colour dyes that are ammonia and parabens free, but always look for Hair Colour dyes that are also RESORCINOL free.
4. Can I use NATURIGIN while pregnant or nursing?
- NATURIGIN is 100% resorcinol free, 100% ammonia free, 100% SLS free, 100% Parabens free, 100% PTD free. However, it is always advisable to consult your doctor before using any hair colour during pregnancy or nursing, as hormonal changes during pregnancy and nursing may result in different colour achieved, or not covering fully your grey hair. We always recommend that you perform a sensitivity test, following the instructions on the packaging insert before colouring.
Important FACTS about Naturgin vs Other Color Dyes
- Naturigin Hair Dye will help you to recover your colour after cancer treatment
- Available in 19 color shades
- Natural, organic, and uses a sustainable formula
- Free from SLS, parabens and ammonia
- Provides permanent colour
- Developed by a breast cancer survivor
If you lose your hair during chemotherapy, you may find that when it grows back, it's a slightly different colour - or even grey. Many of our community members asked us for suitable hair colourants that had fewer chemicals and were able to be applied to sensitive scalps.
The Naturigin Hair Dye is a great solution. It is SLS, ammonia, resorcinol and paraben free and has the lowest PPD levels of any other permanent hair dye.
The formula is designed to give a vibrant and long lasting colour but also be suitable for people with sensitive scalps.
Naturigin contains certified organic ingredients and the brand strives for all its products to be as natural and as clean as possible.